Posts Tagged ‘pyramid scheme’

Network Marketing is the business of the 21st Century. According to Wikipedia, network marketing is a way of doing business in which a sales force earns a commission not only for sales of products and services they personally generate, but also for the sales of others they recruit and bring into the business, which creates a downline of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple leveraged levels of compensation. A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants’ payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public

I have a lot of people ask me if It Works is one of those get rich pyramid schemes and honestly I chuckle every time. I always ask them well isn’t Wal-Mart set up like a pyramid? They have a CEO, Board of Chairman’s, each region has a Regional Vice President, each district has a District Manager and then there are Store Managers, Assistant Managers, Department Managers, and then you have the hourly positions. Each position is paid accordingly but NO one will ever make more than the TOP people.

You see in network marketing I can make more than the TOP people because I’m paid based on my efforts. So NO network marketing is no where near a get rich quick scheme nor is it a pyramid scheme, those are illegal. It’s a business model that allows average, ordinary, everyday people like myself, to invest a small amount of money, start a business, work hard and create a residual income that can be passed on to my kids, grandchildren, and so on.  This is what I posted this morning on Facebook “Everyone at some extent wants to be successful but the problem is they aren’t willing to put in the effort to succeed. Its crazy to me how people will work 40hrs a week, put there heart and soul into building someone else’s dream but quit on their own dream within a couple months. This is a business people, it takes time to grow, it’s not a get rich quick scheme!”  You have to take the time to learn the skills necessary to build a network marketing empire.

When your trying to understand network marketing think of a franchise, like McDonald’s for instance. McDonald’s is one of the largest fast food organizations in the world. They have more than 34,000 restaurants that serves more than 68 million people in 119 countries each day. About 85% of McDonald’s restaurants are owned and operated by independent business owners or contractors. Now if you owned the mother-ship corporation, you not only earn money by selling burgers, fries and shakes from the 15% of the restaurants you personally own and operate but you also earn a tiny percentage on all the sales made by the entire organization including the other 85% you do not own or operate. Meaning you are now earning a LEVERAGED/RESIDUAL income generated by the time, talent and energy put forth by the other business owners on your team.

Now there are a couple differences between a franchise and network marketing business. The 1st difference is the initial startup cost. For a franchise it could cost thousands and thousands of dollars, where network marketing companies usually charge $50-$500 to get your business started. The 2nd difference is the cost to have a building. Most network marketers work out of their home so they don’t have overhead costs, big utility bills, or employees like a franchise would. Thus allowing the average, ordinary, everyday person to start a business and become financially free!

Why I LOVE Network Marketing!

•I get to pick the people I want to work with!

•I can work from home part-time or full time it’s my choice, I pick my hours!

•I have freedom of time to do what I want, when I want!

•I have NO boss telling me what to do!

•I have the opportunity to literally set myself up for financial freedom!

•I am creating a residual income that will be passed on generation to generation.

If you interested in starting up your own home based business please fill out the form below and in the comments section tell me your background and why your interested in working from home.